Jump to Main Content
- You, Xia-Hong, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 v.521 no.3 pp. 584-589
- adhesion; bone marrow; coculture; exosomes; leukemia; microRNA; research
- ... A failure of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) to adhere to hematopoietic cells is an essential cause of the progression of chronic myelogenous leukemia and is also a cause of failure of bone marrow (BM) transplantation, but the exact mechanisms of this have not been fully elucidated. Recent studies have indicated that microRNAs (miRNAs) are contained in leukemia-derived exosomes and ar ...
- Xia, Hong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...