Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.503 no.4 pp. 2633-2638
- Bombyx mori; Chinese hamsters; amino acid substitution; animal ovaries; cytotoxicity; galactose; monoclonal antibodies; neoplasms; silkworms; therapeutics; transgenic insects
- ... Recombinant monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have been used in various therapeutic applications including cancer therapy. Fc-mediated effector functions play a pivotal role in the tumor-killing activities of some tumor-targeting mAbs, and Fc-engineering technologies with glyco-engineering or amino acid substitutions at the antibody Fc region have been used to enhance cytotoxic activities including ant ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2011 v.410 no.4 pp. 809-815
- eggs; genes; muscles; post-translational modification; proteasome endopeptidase complex; spermatozoa
- ... We previously reported that the ascidian sperm proteasome degrades the egg-coat protein extracellularly during fertilization. In order to explore an extracellular transport signal, we purified the proteasome from ascidian sperm and compared its subunit structure with egg and muscle proteasomes. The results showed that PSMA1/α6 subunit of the sperm proteasome is distinct from egg and muscle proteas ...