Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xiaofang, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; autophagy; cell cycle checkpoints; dose response; renal cell carcinoma
- ... Inhibition of protein neddylation pathway has emerged an attractive anticancer strategy in preclinical studies by using Nedd8-activating enzyme (NAE) inhibitor MLN4924 (Pevonedistat). Previous studies have reported the antitumor activity of MLN4924 mediated by its efficacy on apoptosis, autophagy and senescence. However, whether MLN4924 has any effect on renal carcinoma cells (RCC) remains unexplo ...
- Wang, Xiaofang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.474 pp. 491-496
- DNA repair; enzyme activity; inflammation; proteasome endopeptidase complex; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; ubiquitin; ubiquitin-protein ligase; ubiquitination
- ... Ubiquitin-specific peptidase 5 (USP5) has been demonstrated to be critical for the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-α), a pivotal mediator for inflammatory responses. Besides, USP5 regulates p53 activation and DNA repair. However, the mechanism underlying the regulation of USP5, especially its responsible E3 ligase is still unclear. Here we found that Smad ubiquitination regulatory f ...