Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Ya; Liu, Yuxiang; Yang, Ting; Lv, Yongkang
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.120 pp. 33-40
- Acinetobacter; Pseudomonas; ammonium nitrogen; biodegradation; carbon nitrogen ratio; chemical oxygen demand; denitrification; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; nitrification; nitrogen; nitrogen dioxide; wastewater
- ... Nitrogen pollution has been a serious problem in environmental water particularly in industrial wastewater. A microbial consortium named FG-06 was found to exhibit efficient heterotrophic nitrification and aerobic denitrification ability, with the maximum NH4⁺-N, NO2⁻-N and NO3⁻-N removal rate of 7.33, 6.53 and 4.53mg/L/h, respectively. High-throughput sequencing analysis showed that it was mainly ...
- Nordlander, Eva; Thorin, Eva; Yan, Jinyue
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.120 pp. 73-83
- ammonium nitrogen; anaerobic digestion; biogas; data collection; methane; models; municipal solid waste; prediction; silage; sludge
- ... This study investigated the possibility of using a model based on the anaerobic digestion model no. 1 (ADM1) on a full-scale 4000m³ digester in order to understand how such theoretical models can be applied to a real industrial process. The industrial scale digester co-digests the organic fraction of municipal solid waste, grease trap sludge, and ley crop silage with varying feed rates and amounts ...