Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xiaohong; He, Qinghao; Li, Haiyun; Gao, Xia; Hu, Mancheng; Li, Shuni; Zhai, Quanguo; Jiang, Yucheng; Wang, Xiaotang
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.120 pp. 7-16
- Chlorella; activated sludge; arthritis; bioremediation; biotransformation; chemical oxygen demand; chloride peroxidase; diclofenac; heme; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; mass spectrometry; median effective concentration; muscles; nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; pain; toxicity; waste treatment; wastewater
- ... Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs diclofenac and naproxen are widely used for the treatment of arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and acute muscle pain. However, most of them are usually not metabolized and simply pass through human body. These drugs are difficult to be decomposed by general waste treatment strategies and have caused serious environmental concerns. We report a rapid and effici ...
- Yang, Ya; Liu, Yuxiang; Yang, Ting; Lv, Yongkang
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.120 pp. 33-40
- Acinetobacter; Pseudomonas; ammonium nitrogen; biodegradation; carbon nitrogen ratio; chemical oxygen demand; denitrification; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; nitrification; nitrogen; nitrogen dioxide; wastewater
- ... Nitrogen pollution has been a serious problem in environmental water particularly in industrial wastewater. A microbial consortium named FG-06 was found to exhibit efficient heterotrophic nitrification and aerobic denitrification ability, with the maximum NH4⁺-N, NO2⁻-N and NO3⁻-N removal rate of 7.33, 6.53 and 4.53mg/L/h, respectively. High-throughput sequencing analysis showed that it was mainly ...