Jump to Main Content
- Park, Ki Sung; Ki, Mi-Ran; Yeo, Ki Baek; Choi, Jung Hoon; Pack, Seung Pil
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.128 pp. 12-18
- recombinant fusion proteins, etc ; Staphylococcus aureus; antibodies; binding capacity; immunoassays; peptides; precipitin tests; silica; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Staphylococcus aureus Protein A (SpA) has a high affinity to the Fc region of antibodies (Abs), and SpA-immobilized matrices are widely used for Ab purification or immunoprecipitation (IP) assays. Here, we employed a bio-inspired silica-encapsulation method to improve the Ab-binding ability of an SpA-immobilized matrix. Two silica-forming peptides (SFPs), namely R5 and EctP1, were separately intro ...
- Wu, Jing; Chen, Huaxin; Zhao, Jin; Jiang, Peng
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.125 pp. 97-103
- recombinant fusion proteins, etc ; Escherichia coli; Streptomyces avidinii; Thermosynechococcus elongatus; affinity chromatography; biotin; chemical bonding; detection limit; enzymes; fluorescence; fluorescent antibody technique; fluorescent proteins; polychlorinated biphenyls; spectral analysis; staining; streptavidin; zinc; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Allophycocyanin is generally used as fluorescent label. In this study, the fusion protein (SLA) of core streptavidin from Streptomyces avidinii and allophycocyanin alpha subunit from thermophilic cyanobacterium Thermosynechococcus elongatus BP-1, together with lyase (cpcS) and phycoerythrobilin (PEB) synthesizing enzymes (Ho1 and PebS) or phycocyanobilin (PCB) synthesizing enzymes (Ho1 and PcyA), ...