Jump to Main Content
- He, Ying, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.117 pp. 92-101
- catalytic activity; crosslinking; glutaraldehyde; immobilized enzymes; nanoparticles; nicotinamide; pH; porous media; silica; storage quality; surface area; temperature
- ... Tannic-acid-templated magnetic mesoporous silica nanoparticles (TA-MMSNs) were synthesized for the first time. The TA-MMSNs were monodisperse spherical particles with a diameter of around 250nm and a magnetization saturation value of 35.26 emu/g. The specific surface area of TA-MMSNs was 423.4m²/g, and the diameter and cumulative volume of the pores were 9.349nm and 1.071cm³/g, respectively. The T ...
- He, Ying, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical engineering journal 2017 v.128 pp. 116-125
- X-ray diffraction; amines; catalytic activity; magnetism; nanoflowers; pH; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; silica; storage quality; temperature; thermal stability; transmission electron microscopy
- ... ω-transaminase (ω-TA) has gained much attention due to its application in the preparation of chiral amines. It is of increasing interest to obtain stable and reusable immobilized ω-TA for economic catalytic process. A major approach for simple and efficient immobilization is introduction of an affinity tag to the target enzyme. Thus, in this study, the recombinant ω-TA with His-tag was successfull ...