Jump to Main Content
- Adilson Ricken Schuelter; Alexander Dimitrov Kroumov; Camila Larissa Hinterholz; Adriana Fiorini; Daniela Estelita Goes Trigueros; Eliane Gruska Vendruscolo; Maya Margaritova Zaharieva; Aparecido Nivaldo Módenes
- Biochemical engineering journal 2019 v.144 pp. 28-39
- Chlorella; Desmodesmus; Micractinium; Tetradesmus; antibacterial properties; bacterial growth; bioactive compounds; biomass; engineering; food pathogens; genomics; growth retardation; hydrophilicity; lighting; metabolites; microalgae; ribosomal DNA; virulent strains
- ... This paper presents a strategy for isolation, identification and evaluation of microalgae strains synthesizing biologically active compounds (BAC) with antimicrobial activity against food-borne and other pathogens. Water samples containing microalgae were initially submitted to the enrichment process, followed by standard procedure for obtaining pure culture. Purified DNA from the microalgae isola ...
- Vanessa Daneluz Gonçalves; Marcia Regina Fagundes Klen; Daniela Estelita Goes Trigueros; Alexander Dimitrov Kroumov; Aparecido Nivaldo Módenes
- Biochemical engineering journal 2019 pp. -
- Tetradesmus; astaxanthin; beta-carotene; energy; light intensity; nitrogen content; pH; photobioreactors; regression analysis; sodium chloride
- ... In this work, the effects of the factors light intensity, photoperiod, pH, NaCl and nitrogen concentration were investigate on the carotenoids response of Tetradesmus acuminatus (LC192133.1) cultures. Analysis of variance (α = 0.10) suggested significant effect mainly of the light intensity and photoperiod factors. The applied regression models, considering these factors, have allowed to estimate ...