Jump to Main Content
- Gevrenova, Reneta; Badjakov, Ilian; Nikolova, Milena; Doichinova, Irini
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2013 v.50 pp. 419-427
- Rubus occidentalis; Rubus odoratus; caffeic acid; clones; cultivars; detection limit; flavonols; germplasm; isoquercitrin; leaves; principal component analysis; quantitative analysis; raspberries; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; Bulgaria
- ... Leaves of 22 accessions of the Bulgarian raspberry (Rubus L.) germplasm collection – five Bulgarian and seven foreign cultivars, eight elite clones and two wild species, Rubus occidentalis L. and Rubus odoratus L., were analysed for phenolic constituents. The quantitative determination of caffeic (1), p-coumaric (2) and ferulic (3) acids, hyperoside (4), tiliroside (5), and isoquercitrin (6) was p ...
- Berkov, Strahil; Georgieva, Lilija; Kondakova, Violeta; Viladomat, Francesc; Bastida, Jaume; Atanassov, Atanas; Codina, Carles
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2013 v.46 pp. 152-161
- Alzheimer disease; Leucojum aestivum; acetylcholinesterase; biosynthesis; chemotypes; gas chromatography; lycorine; mass spectrometry; medicine; mountains; Balearic Islands; Bulgaria; Danube River
- ... Leucojum aestivum, an industrial source of the acetylcholinesterase inhibitor galanthamine, shows a great chemodiversity in its alkaloid synthesis. Samples from various geographically distinct populations from Bulgaria and the Balearic Islands were studied by GC–MS. The alkaloid pattern of the plants of L. aestivum (subsp. pulchellum) from the Balearic Islands were dominated by crinine type compou ...