Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yuzhi?
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2019 v.83 pp. 114-116
- Rhamnaceae; aerial parts; chemotaxonomy; lupeol; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phenolic acids; quercetin; spectral analysis; taxifolin
- ... Phytochemical investigation of the aerial parts of Berchemiella wilsonii (Schneid.) Nakai (Rhamnaceae) led to the isolation of four flavonoids (1–4), three phenolic acids (5–7), two megastigmane derivatives (8–9) and one triterpene (10). The structures of these compounds were elucidated as taxifolin (1), (−)-epicatechin (2), quercetin 3-O-a-l-arabinopyranoside (3), vitexin (4), methyl p-hydroxycin ...
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2015 v.58 pp. 30-33
- Chloranthus; aerial parts; chemotaxonomy; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; spectroscopy
- ... Phytochemical investigation of the aerial parts of Chloranthus angustifolius Oliv. (Chloranthaceae) resulted in the isolation and characterization of seven sesquiterpenes (1–7) and six amide derivatives (8–13). All structures were established based on analysis of their spectroscopic data. This is the first report of compounds 2 and 8–13 from the family Chloranthaceae, and the first report of compo ...