Jump to Main Content
- Sevrioukova, Irina F.
- Biochemistry 2017 v.56 no.24 pp. 3058-3067
- X-radiation; active sites; complementary DNA; coumarin; cytochrome P-450; genes; glycerol; humans; hydrophobicity; ligands; mutagenesis; mutants; screening; structure-activity relationships
- ... Human drug-metabolizing cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) is a dynamic enzyme with a large and highly malleable active site that can fit structurally diverse compounds. Despite extensive investigations, structure–function relationships and conformational dynamics in CYP3A4 are not fully understood. This study was undertaken to engineer a well-expressed and functionally active cysteine-depleted CYP3A4 t ...
- PubMed Central:
- Badillo, Aurelie; Receveur-Brechot, Véronique; Sarrazin, Stéphane; Cantrelle, François-Xavier; Delolme, Frédéric; Fogeron, Marie-Laure; Molle, Jennifer; Montserret, Roland; Bockmann, Anja; Bartenschlager, Ralf; Lohmann, Volker; Lippens, Guy; Ricard-Blum, Sylvie; Hanoulle, Xavier; Penin, François
- Biochemistry 2017 v.56 no.24 pp. 3029-3048
- Escherichia coli; Hepatitis C virus; X-radiation; cell free system; cyclophilins; genotype; models; mutants; mutation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phosphoproteins; phosphorylation; surface plasmon resonance; viral nonstructural proteins; wheat germ
- ... Hepatitis C virus (HCV) nonstructural protein 5A (NS5A) is a RNA-binding phosphoprotein composed of a N-terminal membrane anchor (AH), a structured domain 1 (D1), and two intrinsically disordered domains (D2 and D3). The knowledge of the functional architecture of this multifunctional protein remains limited. We report here that NS5A-D1D2D3 produced in a wheat germ cell-free system is obtained und ...