Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Rong; Li, Ruizhen; Xu, Tao; Li, Tianlai
- Biológia 2017 v.72 no.10 pp. 1147-1155
- Solanum lycopersicum; Western blotting; calcium; fluorescence; fluorescence microscopy; fruit set; genotype; glufosinate; image analysis; plasmids; polymerase chain reaction; resistance genes; screening; sucrose; tissue culture; tomatoes; transgenic plants; yellow fluorescent protein
- ... The effects of different plasmid DNA densities, different varieties, and transformation solution components on the pollen-tube pathway method of transformation were investigated in tomato Solanum Lycopersicum varieties Zhongshu 6, Liaoyuanduoli, and Jinguan 9 using the transformation indicator Yellow Cameleon 3.6 (YC3.6) vector carrying the phosphinothricin (PPT) resistance gene and a YELLOW FLUOR ...
- Li, Qing; Wang, Yi-Jie; Liu, Chang-Kui; Pei, Zhen-Ming; Shi, Wu-Liang
- Biológia 2017 v.72 no.10 pp. 1140-1146
- Arabidopsis thaliana; abscisic acid; calcium; environmental factors; epistasis; guard cells; hydrogen peroxide; mutants; nitric oxide; second messengers; stomata; stomatal movement
- ... Guard cells can integrate and process multiple complex signals from the environment and respond by opening and closing stomata in order to adapt to the environmental conditions changing. Over the past several years, considerable research progress has been made in our understanding of the role of calcium (Ca²⁺), nitric oxide (NO) and hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) as essential signal molecules that media ...