Jump to Main Content
- Krištín, Anton; Jarčuška, Benjamín
- Biologia 2016 v.71 no.9 pp. 1049-1060
- Mantodea, etc ; Poecilimon; Rubus; Tettigoniidae; altitude; atmospheric precipitation; correspondence analysis; deciduous forests; ecotones; habitats; host plants; shrubs; surveys; temperature; Poland; Slovakia; Ukraine; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The distributional patterns and ecology of the ponto-mediterranean species Poecilimon schmidtii were only insufficiently known until now, despite assumed to be one of the northernmost distributed species of the genus. Based on the review of all available published and own field data, we improved the distribution map of the species and recorded it for the first time from Poland. The distribution su ...
- Gavlas, Vladimír; Bednár, Jozef; Krištín, Anton
- Biologia 2007 v.62 no.1 pp. 95-102
- Mantodea, etc ; Acridoidea; grasshoppers; habitats; indicator species; soil water; species diversity; Slovakia; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Orthopteroid assemblages (orders Orthoptera and Mantodea) were compared along moisture gradient at five sites of the Slovak Karst in southern Slovakia. A total of 40 species were recorded by sweep-net sampling. The occurence of each identified species varied with soil moisture and other factors. Sites with similar moisture conditions tend to have similar assemblages. No species occurred simultaneo ...