Jump to Main Content
- You, J. F.; Hou, N. N.; Xu, M. Y.; Zhang, H. M.; Yang, Z. M.
- Biologia plantarum 2010 v.54 no.4 pp. 766-768
- Glycine max; aluminum; citrates; cultivars; cycloheximide; exudation; mitochondrial membrane; plasma membrane; protein synthesis; protein synthesis inhibitors; pyridoxal; roots; secretion; soybeans; transporters
- ... To further understand the process of Al-induced citrate secretion from soybean roots, the effect of protein synthesis inhibitor, anion channel blockers, and citrate carrier inhibitors on Al-induced citrate exudation was investigated in Al-resistant soybean cultivar PI 416937. Citrate exudation from roots increased with the increase of Al concentration from 10 to 50 μM and initiated after 4 h of Al ...
- Kang, S. -Y.; Lee, K. J.; Lee, G. -J.; Kim, J. -B.; Chung, S. -J.; Song, J. Y.; Lee, B. -M.; Kim, D. S.
- Biologia plantarum 2010 v.54 no.1 pp. 61-68
- DNA primers; Glycine max; amplified fragment length polymorphism; chlorophyll; cluster analysis; flooded conditions; gamma radiation; genotype; glucose; landraces; malondialdehyde; marker-assisted selection; mutants; mutation; soybeans
- ... Among the 400 soybean (Glycine max) landraces, we selected 3 tolerant (KAS150-9, KAS160-15, and KAS170-9) and 3 susceptible lines (KAS160-14, KAS160-20, and KAS201-6-1) by the survival percentage and injury scores. Susceptible lines showed decrease in chlorophyll content and increase in glucose and malondialdehyde (MDA) contents under waterlogging stress, while tolerant lines did not change signif ...