Jump to Main Content
- Mishra, S.; Sanyal, I.; Amla, D. V.
- Biologia plantarum 2012 v.56 no.4 pp. 613-619
- convicilin, etc ; Cicer arietinum; chickpeas; developmental stages; gene expression regulation; germination; molecular weight; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polypeptides; protein content; seed storage proteins; seeds; somatic embryogenesis; somatic embryos; stress response; true seeds; vicilin; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Mature embryonic axes were used for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) regeneration via somatic embryogenesis. Qualitative and quantitative estimation of protein profile during somatic embryogenesis by SDS-PAGE and densitometric analysis showed differential expression of various storage proteins at different stages of somatic embryo development, which was compared with the profile of developing seeds. ...
- Griga, M.; Horáček, J.; Klenotičová, H.
- Biologia plantarum 2007 v.51 no.2 pp. 201-211
- convicilin, etc ; Pisum sativum; apical meristems; auxins; biosynthesis; developmental stages; germination; globulins; leaves; lectins; legumin; peas; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; protein content; protein degradation; seed storage proteins; somatic embryogenesis; somatic embryos; true seeds; vicilin; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Total protein patterns were studied in the course of development of pea somatic embryos using simple protocol of direct regeneration from shoot apical meristems on auxin supplemented medium. Protein content and total protein spectra (SDS-PAGE) of somatic embryos in particular developmental stages were analysed in Pisum sativum, P. arvense, P. elatius and P. jomardi. Expression of seed storage prot ...