Jump to Main Content
- Wolska, J.; Janda, Katarzyna; Jakubczyk, K.; Szymkowiak, M.; Chlubek, D.; Gutowska, I.
- Biological trace element research 2017 v.179 no.2 pp. 327-333
- coffee beans, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Coffea arabica; Coffea canephora; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; brewing; coffee (beverage); fluorides; specific ion electrodes; statistical analysis; Poland; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Coffee is a rich source of dietary antioxidants, and this property links with the fact that coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages. Moreover, it is a source of macro- and microelements, including fluoride. The aim of this work was to determine antioxidant activity of coffee beverages and fluoride content depending on different coffee species and conditions of brewing. Three species of ...
- PubMed Central:
- Grela, Eugeniusz R.; Samolińska, Wioletta; Kiczorowska, Bożena; Klebaniuk, Renata; Kiczorowski, Piotr
- Biological trace element research 2017 v.180 no.2 pp. 338-348
- beans, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Lupinus albus; alpha-linolenic acid; antioxidant activity; copper; cultivars; fatty acid composition; iron; lentils; magnesium; mineral content; minerals; peas; phytopharmaceuticals; potassium; seeds; tannins; zinc; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The aim of the study was to determine the mineral composition and fatty acid profile in the seeds of selected Fabaceae species and cultivars and to assess their correlations with phytochemicals and antioxidant activity. The Andean lupine was characterised by a particularly high level of Mg and K as well as Cu, Zn, and Fe (P < 0.05). There were various correlations (P < 0.05) between the total phen ...
- PubMed Central: