Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Danping; Hu, Qiaoling; Fang, Shenglin; Feng, Jie
- Biological trace element research 2016 v.171 no.2 pp. 363-370
- rats, etc ; blood serum; diet; dose response; duodenum; gene expression; gene expression regulation; jejunum; liver; messenger RNA; metabolism; superoxide dismutase; transporters; zinc; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Zinc plays an essential role in various fundamental biological processes. The focus of this research was to investigate the dosage effect of zinc glycine chelate (Zn-Gly) on zinc metabolism and the gene expression of zinc transporters in intestinal segments. A total of 30 4-week-old SD rats were randomized into five treatment groups. The basal diets for each group were supplemented with gradient l ...
- Xiao, Chen; Lei, Xingen; Wang, Qingyu; Du, Zhongyao; Jiang, Lu; Chen, Silu; Zhang, Mingjie; Zhang, Hao; Ren, Fazheng
- Biological trace element research 2016 v.169 no.2 pp. 211-217
- rats, etc ; body weight; diet; ferrous sulfate; hematologic tests; hepcidin; intragastric administration; iron; iron deficiency anemia; liver; messenger RNA; models; transferrin; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study aims to investigate the effects of a tripeptide iron (REE-Fe) on iron-deficiency anemia rats. Sprague-Dawley rats were randomly divided into seven groups: a normal control group, an iron-deficiency control group, and iron-deficiency groups treated with ferrous sulfate (FeSO₄), ferrous glycinate (Fe-Gly), or REE-Fe at low-, medium-, or high-dose groups. The rats in the iron-deficiency gr ...