Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Zongzhuan; Ruan, Yunze; Chao, Xue; Zhang, Jian; Li, Rong; Shen, Qirong
- Biology and fertility of soils 2015 v.51 no.5 pp. 553-562
- Acidobacteria; Actinobacteria; Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Fusarium; Fusarium wilt; Gymnascella; Leptosphaeria; Monographella; Neonectria; Pochonia; Proteobacteria; bacteria; bananas; biofertilizers; community structure; composts; correlation; disease control; disease incidence; fungi; genes; internal transcribed spacers; microbial communities; orchards; pathogens; pig manure; quality control; rhizosphere; ribosomal RNA; sampling; sequence analysis; soil-borne diseases; species diversity
- ... In our previous work, applying biofertilizer containing Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain NJN-6 to a banana orchard infected by a serious Fusarium wilt disease over two consecutive years effectively controlled this soil-borne disease. In this study, deep pyrosequencing of 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA) genes and internal transcribed spacer (ITS) sequences was performed to investigate how the composition ...
- Tian, Wei; Zhang, Zhenhua; Hu, Xiaofeng; Tian, Ran; Zhang, Jibing; Xiao, Xingji; Xi, Yunguan
- Biology and fertility of soils 2015 v.51 no.5 pp. 593-603
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis; Cichorium endivia; bacterial communities; cadmium; community structure; composts; copper; crops; field experimentation; genetic variation; heavy metals; lead; organic production; principal component analysis; sampling; sequence analysis; soil; soil amendments; sustainable development; swine; vegetable growing; zinc
- ... A 4-month field experiment was conducted in an organic vegetable production system; two crops, Brassica chinensis and Cichorium endivia L., were cultivated successively and treated with 0 (CKC), 30 (PC1), 60 (PC2), or 120 (PC3) t ha⁻¹ of pig manure-based compost. The replicated and heavy application of pig manure-based compost increased the total amounts of some heavy metals (Zn, Cu, Pb, and Cd) i ...