Jump to Main Content
- Sedel’nikova, T.S.; Pimenov, A.V.; Efremov, S.P.; Muratova, E.N.
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 23-30
- Pinus sibirica; bogs; ecosystems; ecotones; forests; highlands; males; microclimate; palynology; taiga; Siberia
- ... We studied the male generative sphere in the populations of Pinus sibirica Du Tour growing in forest bog ecosystems of the southern taiga subzone of western Siberia. Significant differences in the morphological and palynological characteristics were found in specific microclimatic and edaphocenotic growing conditions on the upland and on the ecotone between the upland and the bog. ...
- Vartapetov, L.G.; Zheleznova, T.K.; Yudkin, V.A.
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 61-68
- biocenosis; birds; bogs; coniferous forests; eutrophication; floodplains; habitats; highlands; landscapes; population density; species diversity; surveys; taiga; Siberia
- ... Based on long-term route surveys, the bird population is studied in the least ornithologically investigated subzone of western Siberia, in the middle taiga all along its length from the Trans-Ural region to the Yenisei valley and in all types of landscapes. It is established that the species richness of the birds and the population density increase under replacement of dark coniferous species with ...