Jump to Main Content
- Vartapetov, L.G.; Zheleznova, T.K.; Yudkin, V.A.
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 61-68
- biocenosis; birds; bogs; coniferous forests; eutrophication; floodplains; habitats; highlands; landscapes; population density; species diversity; surveys; taiga; Siberia
- ... Based on long-term route surveys, the bird population is studied in the least ornithologically investigated subzone of western Siberia, in the middle taiga all along its length from the Trans-Ural region to the Yenisei valley and in all types of landscapes. It is established that the species richness of the birds and the population density increase under replacement of dark coniferous species with ...
- Kurina, I.V.; Golovatskaya, E.A.
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 91-99
- floodplains; humidity; peat; swamps; taiga; terraces; water table; Siberia
- ... Testate amoebae assemblages were investigated in the peat deposits of the floodplain terrace swamp located in the southern taiga subzone of Western Siberia. It was revealed that tests of amoebae were well preserved in the minerotrophic peat. Variations in the structure of assemblages show that these bioindicators are sensitive to changes in the environment. The dynamics of the water table depth in ...