Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Guangtong; Sun, Jinzhi; An, Li; Liu, Shaoqin
- Biomacromolecules 2018 v.19 no.7 pp. 2542-2548
- intermediate product, etc ; amino acids; carbon nanotubes; energy; iodine; pollutants; redox reactions; thiourea; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Dissipative self-assembly is an intriguing but challenging research topic in chemistry, materials science, physics, and biology because most functional self-assembly in nature, such as the organization and operation of cells, is actually an out-of-equilibrium system driven by energy dissipation. In this article, we successfully fabricated an I₂-responsive supra-amphiphile by a PEGylated poly(amino ...
- Zheng, Botuo; Bai, Tianwen; Tao, Xinfeng; Schlaad, Helmut; Ling, Jun
- Biomacromolecules 2018 v.19 no.11 pp. 4263-4269
- intermediate product, etc ; N-substituted glycines; argon (noble gases); byproducts; carbonyl sulfide; density functional theory; drugs; hydrogen sulfide; hydrolysis; molecular weight; polymerization; reaction mechanisms; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Polypeptoids are noticeable biological materials due to their versatile properties and various applications in drug delivery, surface modification, self-assembly, etc. N-Substituted glycine N-thiocarboxyanhydrides (NNTAs) are more stable monomers than the corresponding N-carboxyanhydrides (NNCAs) and enable one to prepare polypeptoids via ring-opening polymerization even in the presence of water. ...