Jump to Main Content
- Turcios, Ariel E.; Weichgrebe, Dirk; Papenbrock, Jutta
- Biomass and bioenergy 2016 v.87 pp. 69-77
- halophytes, etc ; Aster tripolium; biogas; biomass; inoculum; methane; methane production; nutrient solutions; plant tissues; salt content; seawater; sodium; sodium chloride; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The halophyte species Sea Aster (Tripolium pannonicum) was grown with different concentrations of artificial seawater. In a second experiment, T. pannonicum was cultivated with a nutrient solution containing different concentrations of NaCl. This halophyte biomass was used to determine the biogas production potential. According to the findings, it is possible to produce high yields of methane usin ...
- Akinshina, Natalya; Azizov, Azamat; Karasyova, Tatyana; Klose, Edgar
- Biomass and bioenergy 2016 v.91 pp. 306-311
- halophytes, etc ; Atriplex; Bassia (Amaranthaceae); Glycyrrhiza; Halostachys; Salicornia; Suaeda; anaerobic digestion; biogas; biomass production; cellulose; chlorides; crude protein; energy; farms; ions; irrigation; lipids; mineralization; nutritive value; sandy soils; sodium; sulfates; vegetables; wastes; Uzbekistan; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Presented paper describes findings of original researches on assessment of halophytes in Uzbekistan for biogas production. A range of wild and cultivated plants was investigated. Their development and chemical composition was observed. Good yield of halophytes in marginal environment with low-fertile sandy soils and warm mineralized irrigated water was recognized (14–44 t/ha of green biomass). Che ...