Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Rong; Chen, Bin; Wang, Zhiming; Qin, Anjun; Zhao, Zujin; Lou, Xiaoding; Tang, Ben Zhong
- Biomaterials 2019 v.203 pp. 43-51
- biocompatibility; bioprocessing; color; droplets; emissions; encapsulation; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; lipids; lysosomes; metabolism; monitoring; photostability; polymers; signal-to-noise ratio
- ... The interplay of lipid droplets (LDs) and lysosome plays an important role in cell metabolism, and the visualization of this process can provide useful information of organelle communication and function. However, fluorescent bioprobes based on organic fluorophores that can respond to LD-lysosome interplay are much rare. Herein, fluorescent bioprobes with high photostability, excellent biocompatib ...
- Liao, Yun; Ouyang, Liping; Ci, Lei; Chen, Baohui; Lv, Dan; Li, Qin; Sun, Yingxiao; Fei, Jian; Bao, Shisan; Liu, Xuanyong; Li, Ling
- Biomaterials 2019 v.203 pp. 12-22
- angiogenesis; biocompatible materials; drugs; encapsulation; knockout mutants; mass transfer; medical equipment; mice; pravastatin
- ... Host rejection to biomaterials can induce uncontrolled foreign-body reactions (FBR), resulting in a dense fibrous encapsulation that blocks mass transport and/or communication between the host and the implant. Adequate angiogenesis between the body and the implant has been implicated as a key regulator for overcoming FBR. Thus, approaches for stimulating neovascularization and/or suppressing FBR a ...