Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yuhan; Liu, Xinzhu; Guo, Shuliang; Cao, Jun; Zhou, Jing; Zuo, Jianli; Bai, Lijuan
- Biomaterials 2019 v.216 pp. 119253
- antigen detection, etc ; Mycobacterium tuberculosis; antigens; aptasensors; blood serum; carbon nanotubes; chemical bonding; coordination polymers; detection limit; electrochemistry; electron transfer; fullerene; gold; graphene oxide; humans; iron; nanocarriers; nanocomposites; nanogold; oligonucleotides; platinum; polyethyleneimine; quaternary ammonium compounds; surface area; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The present work described a novel sandwich-type electrochemical aptasensor for rapid and sensitive determination of Mycobacterium tuberculosis MPT64 antigen. Herein, a novel carbon nanocomposite composed of fullerene nanoparticles, nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes and graphene oxide (C60NPs-N-CNTs/GO) was facilely synthesized for the first time, which not only possessed a large specific surface ar ...
- Purwada, Alberto; Shah, Shivem B.; Béguelin, Wendy; August, Avery; Melnick, Ari M.; Singh, Ankur
- Biomaterials 2019 v.198 pp. 27-36
- antigen detection, etc ; B-lymphocytes; T-lymphocytes; animal models; antibodies; apoptosis; biotechnology; cell differentiation; extracellular matrix; haptens; humoral immunity; hydrogels; immunogenicity; immunoglobulin G; integrins; lymph nodes; mice; mutants; polyethylene glycol; transgenic animals; vaccine development; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Most antigen discovery and vaccine development aimed at driving functional B cell responses rely on mouse immunizations studies. To date, there is no 3D ex vivo immune tissues, which are capable of driving antigen-specific B cell responses to rapidly determine the humoral immunogenicity of antigens, understand the role of extracellular matrix in humoral immunity, and generate high affinity antibod ...