Jump to Main Content
- Mei, Xuan; Wang, Wei; Yan, Liang; Hu, Tingting; Liang, Ruizheng; Yan, Dan; Wei, Min; Evans, David G.; Duan, Xue
- Biomaterials 2018 v.165 pp. 14-24
- chlorins; fluorescence; gold; hydrotalcite; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; magnetism; nanogold; nanosheets; neoplasms; photosensitizing agents; synergism; therapeutics
- ... Recently, theranostic has drawn tremendous attention by virtue of the nanotechnology development and new material exploration. Herein, we reported a novel theranostic system by loading Au nanoclusters (AuNCs) and Chlorin e6 (photosensitizer, Ce6) onto the monolayer nanosheet surface of Gd-doped layered double hydroxide (Gd-LDH). The as-prepared Ce6&AuNCs/Gd-LDH exhibits a largely enhanced fluoresc ...
- Sheng, Danli; Liu, Tianzhi; Deng, Liming; Zhang, Liang; Li, Xuelin; Xu, Jie; Hao, Lan; Li, Pan; Ran, Haitao; Chen, Hangrong; Wang, Zhigang
- Biomaterials 2018 v.165 pp. 1-13
- bromides; computed tomography; emulsions; energy transfer; fluorescence; heat shock proteins; hypoxia; image analysis; intravenous injection; neoplasms; oxygen; perfluorocarbons; phototherapy
- ... As a highly biocompatible NIR dye, indocyanine green (ICG) has been widely explored for cancer treatment due to its various energy level transition pathways upon NIR light excitation simultaneously, which leads to different theranostic effects (eg. Photoacoustic (PA) and fluorescence imaging (FL), photodynamic and photothermal therapy (PDT&PTT)). However, the theranostic efficiency of ICG is restr ...