Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biomaterials 2017 v.124 pp. 180-194
- adenosinetriphosphatase; cadherins; coculture; cornea; embryonic stem cells; endothelial cells; epithelium; fluorescent antibody technique; humans; mechanical properties; rabbits; staining
- ... The aim of this study was to construct a full-thickness artificial cornea substitute in vitro by coculturing limbal epithelial cell-like (LEC-like) cells and corneal endothelial cell-like (CEC-like) cells derived from human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) on APCM scaffold. A 400 μm thickness, 11 mm diameter APCM lamella containing Bowman's membrane was prepared as the scaffold using trephine and a sp ...
- Sun, Peng-Hui, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biomaterials 2017 v.147 pp. 86-98
- binding proteins; breast neoplasms; cytotoxicity; erbB-2 receptor; image analysis; liver; metastasis; monitoring; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; patients; spleen; therapeutics
- ... Based on the discordance of human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) expression between primary and metastatic/recurrent breast cancer, HER2 molecular imaging, which had potential to systemically assess and dynamically monitor HER2 expression, might improve the selection of patients for anti-HER2 therapy. In this study, designed ankyrin repeat protein (DARPin) G3, a novel binding protein wi ...