Jump to Main Content
- Evangelopoulos, Michael; Parodi, Alessandro; Martinez, Jonathan O.; Yazdi, Iman K.; Cevenini, Armando; van de Ven, Anne L.; Quattrocchi, Nicoletta; Boada, Christian; Taghipour, Nima; Corbo, Claudia; Brown, Brandon S.; Scaria, Shilpa; Liu, Xuewu; Ferrari, Mauro; Tasciotti, Ennio
- Biomaterials 2016 v.82 pp. 168-177
- biocompatibility, etc ; biomimetics; cell membranes; coatings; drug carriers; drugs; engineering; humans; inflammation; leukocytes; liver; liver function; macrophages; mice; microscopy; nanoparticles; phagocytosis; tissues; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Recently, engineering the surface of nanotherapeutics with biologics to provide them with superior biocompatibility and targeting towards pathological tissues has gained significant popularity. Although the functionalization of drug delivery vectors with cellular materials has been shown to provide synthetic particles with unique biological properties, these approaches may have undesirable immunol ...
- Bao, Tao; Yin, Wenyan; Zheng, Xiaopeng; Zhang, Xiao; Yu, Jie; Dong, Xinghua; Yong, Yuan; Gao, Fuping; Yan, Liang; Gu, Zhanjun; Zhao, Yuliang
- Biomaterials 2016 v.76 pp. 11-24
- biocompatibility, etc ; absorption; drug carriers; drug therapy; drugs; engineering; ethylene glycol; hypoxia; image analysis; irradiation; mice; molybdenum; nanomedicine; nanospheres; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; pH; polyethylene glycol; porous media; surface plasmon resonance; synthesis; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Engineering design of plasmonic nanomaterials as on-demand theranostic nanoagents with imaging, drug carrier, and photothermal therapy (PTT) functions have profound impact on treatment of cancer. Here, a facile ‘one-pot’ template-free hydrothermal route was firstly developed for synthesis of plasmonic oxygen deficiency molybdenum oxide hollow nanospheres functionalized by poly(ethylene glycol) (PE ...