Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Caixia; Wen, Ling; Zeng, Jianfeng; Wang, Yong; Sun, Qiao; Deng, Lijuan; Zhao, Chongjun; Li, Zhen
- Biomaterials 2016 v.91 pp. 81-89
- biocompatibility, etc ; energy; heat; image analysis; irradiation; mice; milling; nanoparticles; nanosheets; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; permeability; phosphorus; photostability; therapeutics; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Black phosphorus (BP) nanostructures such as nanosheets and nanoparticles have attracted considerable attention in recent years due to their unique properties and great potential in various physical, chemical, and biological fields. In this article, water-soluble and biocompatible PEGylated BP nanoparticles with a high yield were prepared by one-pot solventless high energy mechanical milling techn ...
- Chen, Chuanfang; Wang, Shunhao; Li, Linlin; Wang, Pingping; Chen, Changyou; Sun, Zhaoyu; Song, Tao
- Biomaterials 2016 v.104 pp. 352-360
- biocompatibility, etc ; bacteria; energy; heat; irradiation; magnetic resonance imaging; membrane potential; mice; mitochondrial membrane; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; reactive oxygen species; therapeutics; toxicity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The bacterial magnetic nanoparticles (BMPs) are biomineralized by the magnetotactic bacteria and naturally covered with a layer of biomembrane. Herein, BMPs were isolated and firstly used for the photothermal therapy (PTT) of cancer under the guidance of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in vitro and in vivo. The results showed that BMPs could rapidly convert the energy of 808 nm near-infrared (NIR ...