Jump to Main Content
- Yuba, Eiji; Kanda, Yuhei; Yoshizaki, Yuta; Teranishi, Ryoma; Harada, Atsushi; Sugiura, Kikuya; Izawa, Takeshi; Yamate, Jyoji; Sakaguchi, Naoki; Koiwai, Kazunori; Kono, Kenji
- Biomaterials 2015 v.67 pp. 214-224
- immune response, etc ; antigens; antineoplastic activity; aqueous solutions; cytotoxic T-lymphocytes; electrostatic interactions; genes; immunization; immunohistochemistry; interferon-gamma; mice; mixing; neoplasms; ovalbumin; plasmids; subcutaneous injection; transfection; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Potentiation of pH-sensitive liposome-based antigen carriers with IFN-γ gene lipoplexes was attempted to achieve efficient induction of tumor-specific immunity. 3-Methylglutarylated poly(glycidol) (MGluPG)-modified liposomes and cationic liposomes were used, respectively, for the delivery of antigenic protein ovalbumin (OVA) and IFN-γ-encoding plasmid DNA (pDNA). The MGluPG-modified liposomes and ...
- Luo, Zichao; Wang, Ce; Yi, Huqiang; Li, Ping; Pan, Hong; Liu, Lanlan; Cai, Lintao; Ma, Yifan
- Biomaterials 2015 v.38 pp. 50-60
- immune response, etc ; Toll-like receptor 3; agonists; antigens; cancer vaccines; dendritic cells; genes; immunization; immunostimulants; immunosuppression; interleukin-12; leucine; lymph nodes; lysine; micelles; neoplasms; polyethylene glycol; polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid; polypeptides; remission; small interfering RNA; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Although cancer vaccine-based immunotherapy holds great potential for cancer treatment, tumor-induced dendritic cell (DC) dysfunction remains to be the major obstacle for developing effective vaccines. Compared with normal DCs, tumor-associated DCs (TADCs) are less matured with poor responsiveness to Toll-like receptor (TLR) stimulation, which has been related with STAT3 hyperactivity. In the pres ...