Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jun; Wang, Hui; Xu, Ligeng; Chao, Yu; Wang, Chenya; Han, Xiao; Dong, Ziliang; Chang, Hong; Peng, Rui; Cheng, Yiyun; Liu, Zhuang
- Biomaterials 2019 v.207 pp. 1-9
- programmed cell death, etc ; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; antigens; cancer vaccines; dendrimers; dendritic cells; melanoma; models; neoplasm cells; ovalbumin; vaccination; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Cancer vaccines for prevention and treatment of tumors have attracted tremendous interests as a type of cancer immunotherapy strategy. A major challenge in achieving robust T-cell responses to destruct tumor cells after vaccination is the abilities of antigen cross-presentation for antigen-presenting cells (APCs) such as dendritic cells (DCs). Herein, we demonstrate that a polyamidoamine dendrimer ...
- Chen, Cuixia; Hu, Jing; Zeng, Ping; Pan, Fang; Yaseen, Mohammed; Xu, Hai; Lu, Jian R.
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.5 pp. 1552-1561
- programmed cell death, etc ; adverse effects; antibacterial properties; antimicrobial peptides; biocompatibility; biocompatible materials; cell membranes; death domain receptors; drugs; health services; mice; mitochondria; models; neoplasm cells; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Development of functional biomaterials and drugs with good biocompatibility towards host cells but with high potency against cancer cells is a challenging endeavor. By drawing upon the advantageous features of natural antimicrobial peptides and α-helical proteins, we have designed a new class of short α-helical peptides G(IIKK)nI-NH2 (n = 1–4) with different potency and high selectivity against ca ...