Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Soyoung; Yun, Hui-Suk; Kim, Sang-Hyun
- Biomaterials 2011 v.32 no.35 pp. 9434-9443
- biocompatibility, etc ; apoptosis; caspase-3; cytotoxicity; drug delivery systems; hazard identification; hypersensitivity; immune response; inflammation; interleukin-6; local lymph node assay; macrophages; mechanism of action; mitogen-activated protein kinase; nanoparticles; particle size; polymers; silica; surface area; tissue engineering; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Mesoporous silica (MPS), synthesized via the supramolecular polymer templating method, is one of the most attractive nanomaterials for biomedical applications, such as drug delivery systems, labeling, and tissue engineering. The significant difference between MPS and general silica (colloidal silica) is the pore architectures, such as specific surface area and pore volume. The pore structures of n ...
- Ou, Wenfeng; Qiu, Handi; Chen, Zhifei; Xu, Kaitian
- Biomaterials 2011 v.32 no.12 pp. 3178-3188
- biocompatibility, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adhesion; biodegradability; blood coagulation; catalysts; cell growth; cell proliferation; composite polymers; contact angle; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; fibroblasts; gel chromatography; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lactate dehydrogenase; melting; mice; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polylactic acid; polymerization; polyurethanes; raw materials; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; urethane; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... A series of block poly(ester-urethane)s (abbreviated as PU3/4HB) based on biodegradable poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-4-hydroxybutyrate) (P3/4HB) segments were synthesized by a facile way of melting polymerization using 1,6-hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI) as the coupling agent and stannous octanoate (Sn(Oct)₂) as catalyst, with different 4HB contents and segment lengths. The chemical structure, molec ...