Jump to Main Content
- Eyer, Joel, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biomaterials 2013 v.34 no.13 pp. 3381-3389
- mice; microtubules; nanocapsules; neoplasms; paclitaxel; peptides
- ... We previously described a neurofilament derived cell-penetrating peptide, NFL-TBS.40-63, that specifically enters in glioblastoma cells where it disturbs the microtubule network both in vitro and in vivo. The aim of this study is to test whether this peptide can increase the targeted uptake by glioblastoma cells of lipid nanocapsules filled with Paclitaxel, and thus can increase their anti-prolife ...
- Eyer, Joel, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biomaterials 2017 v.123 pp. 77-91
- adults; cell differentiation; central nervous system; drug delivery systems; image analysis; nanomedicine; neurodegenerative diseases; neurogenesis; neurons; stem cells
- ... The discovery of adult neurogenesis drastically changed the therapeutic approaches of central nervous system regenerative medicine. The stimulation of this physiologic process can increase memory and motor performances in patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases. Neural stem cells contribute to the neurogenesis process through their differentiation into specialized neuronal cells. In this r ...