Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: kraft?
- Krafty, Robert T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biometrics 2018 v.74 no.1 pp. 260-269
- Markov chain; Monte Carlo method; biometry; caregivers; elderly; heart rate; sleep; spectral analysis; time series analysis
- ... Many studies of biomedical time series signals aim to measure the association between frequency‐domain properties of time series and clinical and behavioral covariates. However, the time‐varying dynamics of these associations are largely ignored due to a lack of methods that can assess the changing nature of the relationship through time. This article introduces a method for the simultaneous and a ...
- Krafty, Robert T., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biometrics 2008 v.64 no.4 pp. 1023-1031
- animal ovaries; biometry; chemotherapy; covariance; least squares; mice; models; neoplasms
- ... In this article we develop a nonparametric estimation procedure for the varying coefficient model when the withinâsubject covariance is unknown. Extending the idea of iterative reweighted least squares to the functional setting, we iterate between estimating the coefficients conditional on the covariance and estimating the functional covariance conditional on the coefficients. Smoothing splines ...