Jump to Main Content
- Meena, Balakrishnan; Anburajan, Lawrance; Dheenan, Palaiya Sukumaran; Begum, Mehmuna; Vinithkumar, Nambali Valsalan; Dharani, Gopal; Kirubagaran, Ramalingam
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering 2015 v.38 no.2 pp. 373-388
- Nocardiopsis alba, etc ; Escherichia coli; adverse effects; amino acid sequences; biosynthesis; carbon; cations; genes; glutaminase; hydrolysis; maltose; nitrogen; nucleotide sequences; pH; polyacrylamide; temperature; therapeutics; thiols; translation (genetics); Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Studies were carried out for the optimization and production of novel extracellular glutaminase-free L-asparaginase from Nocardiopsis alba NIOT-VKMA08. Among the tested carbon and nitrogen sources, maximum L-asparaginase production was observed with a combination of L-asparagine and maltose (1.5 %) and twofold increase in yield (18.47 IU mL⁻¹) was observed with newly optimized NIOT-asparaginase me ...
- Manivasagan, Panchanathan; Alam, Moch Syaiful; Kang, Kyong-Hwa; Kwak, Minseok; Kim, Se-Kwon
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering 2015 v.38 no.6 pp. 1167-1177
- Nocardiopsis, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; anti-infective properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; biosynthesis; cytotoxicity; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; gold; light scattering; microorganisms; nanogold; particle size; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; uterine cervical neoplasms; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Advancement of biological process for the synthesis of bionanoparticles is evolving into a key area of research in nanotechnology. The present study deals with the biosynthesis, characterization of gold bionanoparticles by Nocardiopsis sp. MBRC-48 and evaluation of their antimicrobial, antioxidant and cytotoxic activities. The gold bionanoparticles obtained were characterized by UV–visible spectro ...