Jump to Main Content
- Li, Dao-Cheng; Liu, Rui-Sang; Li, Hong-Mei; Yuan, Zhan-Peng; Chen, Tao; Tang, Ya-Jie
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering 2014 v.37 no.3 pp. 543-552
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; carbon; fermentation; fruiting bodies; gas chromatography; odors; peptones; process control; solid phase microextraction; sucrose; temperature; truffles; volatile organic compounds; yeast extract; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Tuber melanosporum is highly appreciated in culinary contexts due to its unique and characteristic aroma. T. melanosporum fermentation has been established as a promising alternative for fruiting bodies to produce volatile organic compounds (VOCs). In this work, a technique using a combination of chromatographic fingerprint similarity analysis, head-space solid phase microextraction and gas chroma ...
- Zhu, Li-Wen; Tang, Ya-Jie
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering 2010 v.33 no.8 pp. 999-1005
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; Ganoderma lucidum; biosynthesis; cell growth; elicitors; fermentation; ganoderic acid; mycelium; polysaccharides; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Under the elicitation of protein elicitor isolated from the culture mycelia of Tuber melanosporum, the biosynthesis of ganoderic acids (GA) was significantly stimulated during Ganoderma lucidum fermentation. Compared with our previous results that, GA content was inhibited by polysaccharide elicitor isolated from T. melanosporum, while improved by the elicitor of polysaccharide and protein, protei ...