Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Yumin; Awasthi, Sanjeev Kumar; Liu, Tao; Verma, Shivpal; Wang, Quan; Chen, Hongyu; Ren, Xiuna; Zhang, Zengqiang; Awasthi, Mukesh Kumar
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Zhou, Guixiang; Qiu, Xiuwen; Chen, Lin; Zhang, Congzhi; Ma, Donghao; Zhang, Jiabao
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 229-238
- Bacillaceae; Devosia; Georgenia; Mycobacterium; additives; amino acid metabolism; ammonium; bacterial communities; beta-Proteobacteria; biochemical pathways; carbohydrate metabolism; community structure; composting; corn straw; energy metabolism; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; keystone species; temperature; worm casts; zeolites
- ... Succession and metabolism functions of bacterial communities were determined in maize straw composting with earthworm casts and zeolite addition by using high-throughput sequencing, Biolog and PICRUSt. Results showed that earthworm casts and zeolite addition increased the temperature, decreased NH₄⁺ contents and affected bacterial community structure. The relative abundances of Firmicutes and Beta ...