Jump to Main Content
- Tong, Wei; Liu, Qingcai; Ran, Guangjing; Liu, Lan; Ren, Shan; Chen, Lin; Jiang, Lijun
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 412-420
- Ficus virens; activation energy; antagonism; biochar; biomass; combustion; equations; fuels; kinetics; mixing; models; synergism; temperature; thermogravimetry
- ... The combustion behavior of anthracite, biomass (Ficus virens) char and their blends were investigated by thermogravimetry analysis (TGA). The combustion process mainly focused on the volatile combustion and char combustion. The addition of char reduced the initial temperature and final temperature of fuels. The interactions firstly inhibited and then facilitated. When the blending ratio was 70AN30 ...
- Huang, Jianli; Liu, Jingyong; Kuo, Jiahong; Xie, Wuming; Zhang, Xiaochun; Chang, Kenlin; Buyukada, Musa; Evrendilek, Fatih
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 313-324
- activation energy; catalytic activity; combustion; dyes; emissions; energy; fabrics; ferric oxide; hydrogen cyanide; models; nitric oxide; nitrogen dioxide; response surface methodology; sludge; spent mushroom compost; sulfur dioxide; temperature; thermal stability; thermogravimetry
- ... Spent mushroom substrate (SMS) and textile dyeing sludge (TDS) were (co-)combusted in changing heating rates, blend ratios and temperature. The increased blend ratio improved the ignition, burnout and comprehensive combustion indices. A comparison of theoretical and experimental thermogravimetric curves pointed to significant interactions between 350 and 600 °C. High content of Fe₂O₃ in TDS ash ma ...