Jump to Main Content
- Hemalatha, Manupati; Sravan, J. Shanthi; Yeruva, Dileep Kumar; Venkata Mohan, S.
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.242 pp. 60-67
- bioenergy, etc ; bioelectricity; biomass; carbohydrates; chemical oxygen demand; effluents; electrodes; lipids; microalgae; nitrates; wastewater; wastewater treatment; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Sequential integration of three stage diverse biological processes was studied by exploiting the individual process advantage towards enhanced treatment of complex chemical based wastewater. A successful attempt to integrate sequence batch reactor (SBR) with bioelectrochemical treatment (BET) and finally with microalgae treatment was studied. The sequential integration has showed individual substr ...
- Verma, Priyanka; Kumar, Manoj; Mishra, Girish; Sahoo, Dinabandhu
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.226 pp. 132-144
- bioenergy industry, etc ; ash content; biofuels; carbohydrates; chemotaxonomy; coasts; fatty acids; macroalgae; multivariate analysis; pigments; principal component analysis; proteins; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In the present study bio prospecting of thirty seaweeds from Indian coasts was analyzed for their biochemical components including pigments, fatty acid and ash content. Multivariate analysis of biochemical components and fatty acids was done using Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Agglomerative hierarchical clustering (AHC) to manifest chemotaxonomic relationship among various seaweeds. The o ...