Jump to Main Content
- Joo, Jeong Chan; Oh, Young Hoon; Yu, Ju Hyun; Hyun, Sung Min; Khang, Tae Uk; Kang, Kyoung Hee; Song, Bong Keun; Park, Kyungmoon; Oh, Min-Kyu; Lee, Sang Yup; Park, Si Jae
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.245 pp. 1692-1700
- batch fermentation, etc ; Corynebacterium glutamicum; Miscanthus; Pseudomonas putida; biosynthesis; cell viability; feedstocks; genes; glucose; hydrolysates; hydrolysis; lysine; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... This study examined nine expired industrial Corynebacterium glutamicum strains with high lysine producing capability for enhanced production of 5-AVA. C. glutamicum KCTC 1857 exhibiting the highest lysine production was transformed with either original Pseudomonas putida davBA genes, encoding the 5-AVA biosynthesis pathway, or C. glutamicum codon-optimized davBA genes. C. glutamicum KCTC 1857 expr ...
- Cheng, Chi; Zhou, Yipin; Lin, Meng; Wei, Peilian; Yang, Shang-Tian
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.223 pp. 166-174
- batch fermentation, etc ; Aureobasidium pullulans; corn; corn steep liquor; cost analysis; hydrolysates; malic acid; market prices; molasses; nitrogen; raffinose; soybean hulls; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Polymalic acid (PMA) production by Aureobasidium pullulans ZX-10 from soybean hull hydrolysate supplemented with corn steep liquor (CSL) gave a malic acid yield of ∼0.4g/g at a productivity of ∼0.5g/L·h. ZX-10 can also ferment soy molasses, converting all carbohydrates including the raffinose family oligosaccharides to PMA, giving a high titer (71.9g/L) and yield (0.69g/g) at a productivity of 0.2 ...