Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xuliang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.185 pp. 165-170
- acetates; adsorption; cellulose; corn stover; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzymatic hydrolysis; glucose; light scattering; lignin; lignocellulose; monitoring; polyethylene glycol; quartz
- ... Water-soluble lignin-based polyoxyethylene ether (EHL–PEG), prepared from enzymatic hydrolysis lignin (EHL) and polyethylene glycol (PEG1000), was used to improve enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency of corn stover. The glucose yield of corn stover at 72h was increased from 16.7% to 70.1% by EHL–PEG, while increase in yield with PEG4600 alone was 52.3%. With the increase of lignin content, EHL–PEG impr ...
- Lin, Xuliang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.193 pp. 266-273
- atomic force microscopy; buffers; cellulose; chemical structure; corn stover; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzymatic hydrolysis; films (materials); glucose; lignocellulose; molecular weight; monitoring; pH; polyethylene glycol; quartz
- ... Effect of the molecular structure of lignin-based polyoxyethylene ether (EHL–PEG) on enzymatic hydrolysis of Avicel and corn stover was investigated. With the increase of PEG contents and molecular weight of EHL–PEG, glucose yield of corn stover increased. EHL–PEG enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis of corn stover significantly at buffer pH 4.8–5.5. Glucose yield of corn stover at 20% solid content incr ...