Jump to Main Content
- Han, Ting; Fan, Tongxiang; Chow, Suk-Kwun; Zhang, Di
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...
- I-Son Ng; Xiaomin Wu; Xuemei Yang; Youping Xie; Yinghua Lu; Cuixue Chen
- Bioresource technology 2013 v.145 pp. 297-301
- temperature; cellulosic materials; tea; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; absorption; cellulases; heavy metals; models; near-infrared spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; pH; agricultural wastes; synergism; Trichoderma reesei; particle size distribution; adsorption
- ... This is the first attempt to study the synergistic effect between Trichoderma reesei cellulases and the abundant agricultural tea waste in absorption of heavy metal Cr(VI) as well as its kinetic model development. The properties of tea waste were first analyzed by near infrared spectroscopy (NIR), particle size distribution (PSD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and scanning electron micros ...