Jump to Main Content
- Mingke Luo; Hai Lin; Yinhai He; Bing Li; Yingbo Dong; Liang Wang
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.284 pp. 333-339
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; anions; aqueous solutions; arsenic; biochar; biosorbents; cadmium; cations; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; ion exchange; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sorbents; surface area; titanium dioxide; ultrasonics; wastewater
- ... Simultaneous removal of cations and anions in wastewater has always been a great concerned environmental problem. In this study, a friendly and inexpensive biosorbent to simultaneously remove Cd(II) and As(V) from aqueous solution was synthesized by ultrasonic biochar and nanoscale TiO2 (TD), and the obtained sorbent was named as BCTD. The maximum sorption capacities of Cd (72.62 mg/g) and As (118 ...
- Han, Ting; Fan, Tongxiang; Chow, Suk-Kwun; Zhang, Di
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...