Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Liting Hao; Baogang Zhang; Ming Cheng; Chuanping Feng
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.201 pp. 105-110
- Dysgonomonas; Enterobacter; Pseudomonas; Spirochaeta; acetates; bioelectricity; carbon; citrates; electrochemistry; fermentation; genes; glucose; microbial fuel cells; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; starch
- ... Four ordinary carbon sources affecting V(V) reduction and bioelectricity generation in single chamber microbial fuel cells (MFCs) were investigated. Acetate supported highest maximum power density of 589.1mW/m2, with highest V(V) removal efficiency of 77.6% during 12h operation, compared with glucose, citrate and soluble starch. Exorbitant initial V(V) concentration led to lower V(V) removal effic ...