Jump to Main Content
- Han, Ting; Fan, Tongxiang; Chow, Suk-Kwun; Zhang, Di
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...
- Yuan Liang; Wenjing Duan; Xiaoxi An; Yingyun Qiao; Yuanyu Tian; Haifeng Zhou
- Bioresource technology 2020 v.310 pp. 123389
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; amino acids; anions; betaine; biomass; cations; cellulose; corn cobs; digestibility; enzymatic hydrolysis; lignin; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; solubility; solvents; water content; xylan
- ... A novel natural deep eutectic solvent (NDES) with water content ranging from 65 to 93 wt%, in which betaine (Bet) acts as the cation and amino acids (AAs) as the anions, was prepared by a simple and green chemical route. [Bet][AA] NDES showed excellent xylan and lignin solubility, however, scare cellulose solubility. A mild and facile pretreatment process with [Bet][AA] NDES was carried out at 60 ...