Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Xiao Huang; Wenyi Dong; Hongjie Wang; Yangyang Feng
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.249 pp. 943-952
- Pseudomonas; Tissierella; acetic acid; alkali treatment; amino acids; bacterial communities; community structure; correspondence analysis; fermentation; genetic markers; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; nucleotide sequences; pH; sludge; volatile fatty acids
- ... This study aimed to investigate the effect of acid- or alkali-treatment on volatile fatty acids (VFAs) production and microbiological mechanism during primary sludge anaerobic fermentation. Seven fermentation experiments were conducted at different pH (3−12). Results showed that the optimal pH was 10 for accumulation of VFAs. High-throughput sequencing results indicated that acid and alkali treatm ...