Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.245 pp. 1030-1039
- Bacilli; Clostridia; Methanosarcinales; acetates; anaerobic digestion; bacterial proteins; biochemical pathways; biogas; carbohydrate metabolism; carbon dioxide; energy metabolism; food waste; formic acid; gamma-Proteobacteria; hydrogen production; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methane production; microbial communities; phylogeny; pyruvic acid; solubilization
- ... Short-term hydrothermal pretreatment (SHP) is an attractive method for food waste anaerobic digestion, which facilitates the solubilisation of recalcitrant particles. This study employed metaproteomic method to evaluate the relationships among microbial community phylogeny, function, and metabolic activity during two-stage anaerobic digestion under SHP (SHPT) from food waste. The presence of 651 b ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.180 pp. 192-199
- Phragmites australis; acetic acid; acidification; anaerobic digestion; bentonite; biogas; butyric acid; carbon nitrogen ratio; diatomaceous earth; equations; feces; kitchen waste; methane; methane production; nitrogen; pH; propionic acid; zeolites
- ... Anaerobic co-digestion (A co-D) performance of Phragmites australis, feces and kitchen waste with addition of clinoptilolite (one main kind of zeolite) was investigated to evaluate the improvement of biogas/methane production and internal mechanism of nitrogen and organics control. A better biogas/methane production was observed by 10% clinoptilolite (v/v) than bentonite and diatomite, with the sh ...