Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Qiao-Ning; Wang, Yi-Hua; Mi, Zhi-Yuan; Li, Dong-Sheng; Zhong, Jian-Jiang; Tang, Ya-Jie
- Bioresource technology 2009 v.100 no.14 pp. 3644-3649
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; mushrooms; fungus physiology; mycelium; polysaccharides; batch fermentation; submerged fermentation; culture media; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... For the first time, a fed-batch fermentation process of Tuber melanosporum was developed for the efficient production of bioactive mycelia and Tuber polysaccharides. Each 1.67g/L of peptone and 8.33g/L of yeast extract were added on day 3, 6, and 9, respectively, and sucrose was fed to maintain its concentration around 35-5g/L when its residual level decreased to 10-5g/L. Then, the maximal biomass ...
- Liu, Rui-Sang; Tang, Ya-Jie
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.9 pp. 3139-3146
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; chemical composition; soil fungi; mathematical models; sucrose; culture media; regression analysis; pentoses; polysaccharides; batch fermentation; truffles; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... A novel method using Plackett-Burman design (PBD) coupled with Draper-Lin small composite design (SCD) and desirability function (DF) was developed to optimize Tuber melanosporum fermentation medium. Firstly, sucrose, yeast extract, peptone and Mg²⁺ were identified to be key medium components by PBD. Secondly, in order to evaluate the relationships between responses and the identified key componen ...