Jump to Main Content
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.153 pp. 116-125
- bioreactors; coliform bacteria; municipal wastewater; nitrate nitrogen; pollutants; recycling
- ... This paper evaluated a novel pilot scale hybrid treatment system which combines rotating hanging media bioreactor (RHMBR), submerged membrane bioreactor (SMBR) along with electrocoagulation (EC) as post treatment to treat organic and nutrient pollutants from municipal wastewater. The results indicated that the highest removal efficiency was achieved at the internal recycling ratio as 400% of the i ...
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.169 pp. 52-61
- bioreactors; color; energy use and consumption; municipal wastewater; taste; turbidity; wastewater treatment
- ... A specifically designed pilot-scale hybrid wastewater treatment system integrating an innovative equalizing reactor (EQ), rotating hanging media bioreactor (RHMBR) and submerged flat sheet membrane bioreactor (SMBR) was evaluated for its effectiveness in practical, long-term, real-world applications. The pilot system was operated at a constant flux, but with different internal recycle flow rates ( ...