Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Jian; Zhang, Shu; Mo, Fei; Su, Shasha; Chen, Xi; Li, Yan; Fang, Lichao; Huang, Hui; Deng, Jun; Liu, Huamin; Yang, Xiaoli; Zheng, Junsong
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.127 pp. 155-160
- DNA; DNA methylation; antibodies; benzoquinones; biosensors; electrochemistry; electrodes; graphene oxide; hydrogen peroxide; hydrophobicity; hydroquinone; immunoglobulin G; oxidation; peroxidase
- ... We herein developed a novel electrochemical biosensor to detect DNA methylation level, and to quantitatively analyze multiple methylated sites. Graphene oxide was modified with anti-5-methylcytosine antibody to specifically bind CpG methylation sites, and horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-labeled IgG secondary antibody was bound to the former antibody. In buffer containing H2O2 and hydroquinone, HRP-Ig ...
- Ling, Jiaji; Zhao, Min; Chen, Fengjiao; Zhou, Xiaoyan; Li, Xiaosong; Ding, Shijia; Tang, Hua
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.127 pp. 167-173
- DNA; Streptococcus agalactiae; biosensors; catalytic activity; electrochemiluminescence; electrodes; electron transfer; hybridization; hydrogen peroxide; nanospheres; nucleotide sequences; oxidation
- ... Herein, a novel and pragmatic electrochemiluminescence (ECL) biosensing method was developed for ultrasensitive and specific detection of Group B Streptococci (GBS) by combining self-enhanced luminol complex functionalized CuMn-CeO2 (CuMn-CeO2-PEI-luminol) with MNAzyme-mediated target-recycling amplification. First, the efficient self-enhanced PEI-luminol luminophore was prepared by combining PEI ...