Jump to Main Content
- Li, Ying; Han, Huixia; Wu, Yingdi; Yu, Chuanfeng; Ren, Chunnian; Zhang, Xiaoru
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.142 pp. 111543
- Raman spectroscopy; biomarkers; biosensors; catalysts; catalytic activity; enzyme activity; enzyme substrates; human cell lines; magnetism; neoplasms; single-stranded DNA; telomerase; telomeres
- ... Telomerase has been regarded as a biomarker for cancer diagnosis as well as the clinical treatment and the reliable detection of intracellular telomerase activity is of great significance. By developing a telomere elongation-based DNA-catalytic amplification strategy, a novel surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) method is proposed for the assay of telomerase activity. In the presence of telome ...
- Niu, Xiangheng; Shi, Qiurong; Zhu, Wenlei; Liu, Dong; Tian, Hangyu; Fu, Shaofang; Cheng, Nan; Li, Suiqiong; Smith, Jordan N.; Du, Dan; Lin, Yuehe
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.142 pp. 111495
- biosensors; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; cholinesterase; coordination compounds; iron; medicine; moieties; nanomaterials; peroxidase; storage quality; surface area
- ... Due to robustness, easy large-scale preparation and low cost, nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics (defined as ‘nanozymes’) are attracting increasing interest for various applications. However, most of currently developed nanozymes show much lower activity in comparison with natural enzymes, and the deficiency greatly hinders their use in sensing and biomedicine. Single-atom catalysts (S ...